//Its all about 1D
Like this blog ? Follow it . Hate it ? Just go to yourHome.
KpOp
Friday 15 July 2011 @ 23:03 | 0 Comment [s]

Sesper yg nk taw psl korea..
Just contact me..
from facebook pown ley:

nurhikmatulkhasanah@yahoo.com


or my space:

nurhikmahtulkhasanah@yahoo.com
pling byk yg aq taw pown psl:
ss501
ze:a
2pm
2am
girls generation
kara
t-ara
2ne1
shinee
big bang
beast


tu pown yg pling byk r..
yg laen pown sbnarnyer pown aq taw ..
biography diorng pown aq taw..

okeyh just contact me..

0 Comment(s)

Older Post | Newer Post
This girl have beeen taken by someone who live far away from here :')

Click






Profile


Hello Eartlings. Welcome to my Vogue. It's all about One Direction. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Use Nice Word .
Or I'll hate you so damn !

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Now Playing


Forever Young by One Direction


Tagboard



Contest & Giveaway


Just klik ;) Nanti dia terus ke entry contest








Twitter



Round of applause


Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Hakmilik Si Directioner Gedik